In 2009 the FTC published guidelines requiring bloggers who endorse products and/or services to disclose what sort of compensation they receive in exchange for doing so. Here’s what you need to know about this website:
- This website is owned by my company, Harrison Internet Services LLC.
- This site may accept paid advertisements, marked as such, which are displayed in conjunction with blog posts, articles, photos, and other content.
- This site is an affiliate of Amazon, B&H, and Adorama. When you make purchases as a result of clicking a link to one of these retailers, this site earns a commission.
- From time to time, this site may receive free products or services from companies in exchange for writing posts. The receipt of such products and/or services will be disclosed.
- From time to time, this site publishes reviews of products and/or services the author has independently purchased.
- Compensation received may influence the advertising content and topics covered, but does not influence the content of the posts on this site nor its opinions. This site will not publish a positive review of a product or service in exchange for compensation..
- This site does not participate in pay-for-post programs. If a paid post is ever published on this site, it will be clearly marked as such.